Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Creamy Southwest Chicken

I just put this in the crock pot and it's the 2nd time I've made it so I thought I should share....

I found this pin, it looked yummy and easy. Although, I do love to cook, sometimes I really like a break from it without spending the money on take out. That's where my crock pot comes in! I have done many recipes in the crock pot, most have been great - some have failed. This was A WINNER!! My boys loved it too!

So here it is:


It's frozen chicken covered with corn, black beans, rotel, and cream cheese. You can see the whole recipe at The Larson Lingo. She served hers over rice. I put mine in tortillas for the boys and I ate mine over pasta. I also used frozen corn instead of canned corn which made mine less soupy than hers. It's so good - you should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment