Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Here we go...

Well, here I go.
I don't know why I feel like writing a blog would be a good idea, it's not like I have any free time.. with 2 little boys, a fantastic husby, a photography business, and a home to take care of - it's not like there's an abundance of time... not to mention the numerous little addictions I have like Pinterest, crafting, Facebook, Words With Friends, couponing, ok I'll stop there. But who needs sleep anyway, right?! (you'll notice I'll probably almost always blog from my phone)
Ok, so combining a few of my addictions crafting and Pinterest I came up with an idea: I should blog about the things I find on Pinterest and actually complete, because let's face it - the majority of things you pin on pinterest you'll never do. I hope to be an inspiration to you to stop pinning (but only for a minute) and DO some of the things you've found worthy of being on your boards!
You can find me on Pinterest HERE. I've also started a board called "I found this on Pinterest, and DID it!" - these will be my first posts, complete with my finished product or review.
If you don't know what Pinterest is let me try to explain it... it's like having several virtual bulletin boards for ideas (idea boards if you will).  You can name your boards anything you'd like and 'pin' ideas from anywhere on the internet or 'repin' ideas from other pinners.  For example some of the names of my boards are: Foodie, Crafts, kid activities, baby shower gifts, and several more.  When I come across things on the internet that I would like to remember in the future - I pin them.  When I first found Pinterest, I absolutely fell in love.  For those of you who know me you know that I have a horrible memory.  This was a way for me to remember all of the great ideas that get posted to the www everyday!
Ok, I think I've said enough for the first post - I sure don't want to scare you away with a bunch of words and no photos! hehe
I hope you'll check back often!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment